Friday, September 5, 2014

Museum of Natural Curiosity

Huge jungle gym; kids could play in there all day.  I asked a worker and he said that on an average people spend about 5 hours here - I believe it.  It's an incredible place.  We're lucky to have it.
I love Kelton's face, even though it is a little blurry.  He was so excited about the water.
A little baby water station - there are chairs the babies can sit in while they play and splash in the water.  Water is a huge sensory stimuli for children/babies.  They say it makes their brains go into overtime :) I like that thought. 

Thank You US Synthetic for hosting this family event and all the other amazing family-oriented things you put on!  It's so wonderful to work for and be associated with a company that believes in and supports its families!

No comments:

Post a Comment