We spent Saturday with the Andersen's. The weather was gorgeous! I got to go running while Grandpa watched his little Harlow. I haven't been able to run in goodness knows how long; it felt very good. I don't know how far I went but I didn't stop and that was my goal. In our short sleeve shirts and slip on shoes we took a little walk to the park - love this weather! I told Nathan "We need to move back down here!" (but only partly in jest...) its about this time of year when it starts getting hard for me up in Utah because it's starting to get all nice and warm down in Las Vegas. The spring time is beautiful, bright, breezy - practically perfect weather. While up here in Provo, is still snows come March, April and even sometimes May ... :( very sad face on this girl
No comments:
Post a Comment