He was in the bathroom playing with toys and I stepped out for a second to help Nathan with something and Harlow came after me. He didn't get himself turned around all the way and down he went...landing on the hard floor of the kitchen. I felt awful! ...you need to learn to forgive yourself as a mother/father and not beat yourself up cause mistakes happen...even though it breaks your heart when they happen.
Sunday, January 27, 2013
a first but sadly and most likely not a last
We have been teaching Harlow to go up and down the stairs - we have quite a few of them in our home. He is getting better and faster everyday. Right now we are working on turning yourself around so that you're facing backwards at the top of the stairs so that you're ready to start heading down the stairs...well this morning before church that didn't happen quite as well.
He was in the bathroom playing with toys and I stepped out for a second to help Nathan with something and Harlow came after me. He didn't get himself turned around all the way and down he went...landing on the hard floor of the kitchen. I felt awful! ...you need to learn to forgive yourself as a mother/father and not beat yourself up cause mistakes happen...even though it breaks your heart when they happen.
He was in the bathroom playing with toys and I stepped out for a second to help Nathan with something and Harlow came after me. He didn't get himself turned around all the way and down he went...landing on the hard floor of the kitchen. I felt awful! ...you need to learn to forgive yourself as a mother/father and not beat yourself up cause mistakes happen...even though it breaks your heart when they happen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment