4 generation photo
Harlow Balmforth Andersen -
Michael LeRoy Andersen -
Nathan Harlow Andersen - 25 years
Harlow Whitley Andersen - 4 months old
Grandpa's alfalfa farm in Eureka, Nevada has become a fun summer trip for Nathan and I, and now Harlow too. Visiting Grandma and Grandpa, seeing the country side, and getting to shoot all those jack rabbits and squirrels is a blast. I did get the flu Saturday and spent the entire day in bed - bla! but other than that we had a grand time. Nathan and I got to sing in their branch Sunday morning (Hymn "Brightly Beams our Fathers Mercy") which went well - I love singing with my husband! We didn't break down to or from Eureka which is a huge plus from last time, though we did stop at the Boarder in for memory sake...okay, it was really to feed and change Harlow
Grandpa's alfalfa farm in Eureka, Nevada has become a fun summer trip for Nathan and I, and now Harlow too. Visiting Grandma and Grandpa, seeing the country side, and getting to shoot all those jack rabbits and squirrels is a blast. I did get the flu Saturday and spent the entire day in bed - bla! but other than that we had a grand time. Nathan and I got to sing in their branch Sunday morning (Hymn "Brightly Beams our Fathers Mercy") which went well - I love singing with my husband! We didn't break down to or from Eureka which is a huge plus from last time, though we did stop at the Boarder in for memory sake...okay, it was really to feed and change Harlow
No comments:
Post a Comment