For the Elders Quorum activity Willis Knapp made it so we could have a date night at his climbing gym - The Quarry. It was super fun to get to climb! We brought little Harlow along and on my first run up he started hollering. Thanks to James Davis I got to finish that one. It was fun to watch Nathan climb and have fun with Ryan West (and old friend from our UNLV days). He was climbing routes - that's where you can only touch the rocks with that color tag sticking out...makes climbing more challenging. Me, nope, I just climb and grab whichever nub is closest to me :) I got one more climb in later on because Heather West offered to hold our Mr. Perfect. We have such a great ward.
Saturday, April 28, 2012
Elders Quorum Date Night at the Quarry
For the Elders Quorum activity Willis Knapp made it so we could have a date night at his climbing gym - The Quarry. It was super fun to get to climb! We brought little Harlow along and on my first run up he started hollering. Thanks to James Davis I got to finish that one. It was fun to watch Nathan climb and have fun with Ryan West (and old friend from our UNLV days). He was climbing routes - that's where you can only touch the rocks with that color tag sticking out...makes climbing more challenging. Me, nope, I just climb and grab whichever nub is closest to me :) I got one more climb in later on because Heather West offered to hold our Mr. Perfect. We have such a great ward.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment