Thursday, February 24, 2011

Trip to Las Vegas


Taking a trip down to Las Vegas for Nathan to go out shooting with Dad Andersen and I could go to a workshop where I got to see my good friend Allison Stewart (who was my cooperating teacher) and visit my wonderful Andersen and Rasmussen Families...for some reason I always forgot to get pictures with the Andersens and it makes me sad :(  Here are some pictures from the Rass's.  Whit and I went running together and got to sit out on the back porch, swinging in the swing and talking just like we love to!  I absolutely adore my little sister; she's one of my heros and I wish I could be more like her, always so loving and kind and selfless!  She makes me laugh and brightens my day!!  Amazing Woman!!


Dad Ras was tender with his Daddy.  It was hard to see Grandpa Ras doing so pourly but from the update we've gotten recently he is looking and acting much better!  That makes us all smile. Mom Ras is a ROCK STAR!!!  She is always caring for Grandma and Grandpa and is the perfect model of charity.  She is so selfless!  I know that it isn't easy to care for them but she does and with a smile on her face.  She is the most incredible example to me of Christ-like love!  "They did such a wonderful job as parents, and raise the wonderful man that's now my husband.  How could I not care for them?!"  She has such a great attitude!  I love my Mommy!


I love my Family!  Grandma and Grandpa have been such wonderful examples to me of how to love and serve.  I want to be like them in many ways.  Nathan and I are sure grateful to be able to rent and take care of their beautiful home; it's such a blessing to us and we hope its a blessing to them as well

No comments:

Post a Comment